Please note we will monitor all products on our website very closely to ensure that they do not break any of our terms and conditions. Failure to comply with these terms, may result in your seller account being closed.
Products that we do NOT allow on LGBT World include…
- Products containing Alcohol, Tobacco, Drugs, Drug Paraphernalia, and Medical Drugs
- Products promoting the use of illegal drugs
- Dangerous Items: Hazardous Materials, Recalled Items and Weapons
- Products promoting any of the above or containing images of any of the above
- Hate Items: Items that Promote, Support or Glorify Hatred, Homophobia or Racism
- Illegal Items, Items Promoting Illegal Activity and Highly Regulated Items
- Internationally Regulated Items
- Pornography and Mature Content
- Violent Items: Items that Promote, Support or Glorify Violence
When buying and selling internationally, you should comply with your local laws and also be aware that other countries may have their own set of restrictions. You might be prohibited from exporting or importing certain items under laws and regulations of the country of destination. The item you buy or sell may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, fees, and/or other regulations imposed by the country of destination.